Leaders and change agents in various fields can use these social innovations to open new doors of possibility:
- government leaders ... to engage and involve citizens, transcend partisanship, build the spirit of community, and make thoughtful new policy.
- community members ... to spark deep change with or without government support.
- organizational leaders ... to involve employees and stimulate new levels of quality and innovation.
- conference planners... to upgrade conferences by involving all participants in meaningful conversations that get somewhere.
- societal activists ... a new strategy to spark change affecting the deepest layers of our socio-political-economic system.
Please Donate to the Center for Wise Democracy! ... All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501-c3 organization.