- Financially, there are different kinds of donors ...
- a) Normal philanthropy (i.e. direct help to lessen or remedy inequities and prejudices) —This simple project promises to dramatically improve these inequities and injustices.
- b) Political donors (seeking the legislation and leadership to remedy things)— This simple project promises to dramatically improve the nature of politics, inserting the "Public Interest" into what is normally just a battle of "Special Interests".
- c) Improving the System... (e.g. eliminating corruption or bringing forward "deliberative democracy" strategies) — This simple strategy offers a shortcut to the consideration and implementation of system-improvements.
- d) Transform the "Dynamical System" from Box to Circle. — Implementing Society's Breakthrough will transform our current machine-like System, where there is no collective thinking process, into a living system, where "We the People" provide responsible leadership to governments and the economy
Also ... You can help through your web purchases (and save money!)
We have partnered with Giving Assistant as a way to provide you with cash back earnings as you shop online ... plus an easy way to donate a percentage of those earnings to The Center for Wise Democracy. You shop, earn, and choose how much to donate. They are affiliated with more than 3,000 popular online retailers like Zappos and ULTA, plus exclusive coupons