Here's a way Leaders can use these new processes as tools to:
- Involve employees in building bottom-up shared vision
- Generate new levels of quality and productivity
- Spark breakthrough solutions to difficult problems
- Build the spirit of community throughout the organization
- Shift the management system from a Box System to a Circle System.
- Swisscom IT
- The Port Townsend Food Coop used the Wisdom Council Process to overcome difficult conflicts in the membership and build the spirit of community. See the Food Coop example for more information about how the WC was used.
Please Donate to the Center for Wise Democracy! ... All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501-c3 organization.