- Decision-making vs. Choice-creating ... Most people think of governance as being about “decision-making.” We are saying that true democracy is about a combination of decision-making and “choice-creating,” practically opposite thinking modes.
- Choice-creating vs. Dialog vs. Deliberation ... Often when talking about improving democracy people use the terms “dialogue” and “deliberation.” But we’re saying that the key to radically improving democracy is to recognize a third form of talking: choice-creating.
- Comparing Dynamic Facilitation with Traditional Facilitation ... This chart describes the difference between Dynamic Facilitation and Traditional forms of facilitation.
- Three forms of democracy ... How does a group of people make a collective decision? Three possible ways are: 1) “voting” 2) consensus and 3) co-sensing.
- Three citizen engagement strategies ... Three different approaches for public engagement are examined. One is based in dialogue, another in deliberation, and the third in choice-creating.
- Seven Strategies to Fix America ... Six common solution schema's are identified, plus one more which offers legitimate hope.
- Seven global solution strategies ... Six common solution strategies are identified. Plus the Wise Democracy strategy, which is essential if the others are to work.
- Society’s Breakthrough! ...2002 vs. 2016 ... Society’s Breakthrough is a high-leverage strategy for transforming our society into something that works. With experience this strategy works better and easier than even the wild-seeming claims made in the initial book, "Society's Breakthrough! Releasing Essential Wisdom and Virtue in All the People" (2002).
Please Donate to the Center for Wise Democracy! ... All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501-c3 organization.