We believe that it is possible to change society in the short term so that we can all thrive. And that this change doesn't need to happen from the Top-down (e.g. where we demonstrate in the streets to get the attention of global leaders). Nor does it need to be a social movement, Bottom-up (e.g. educating one person at a time until there is a critical mass) All that is good. But there is another way—Faster, easier, more accessible and far more effective. We can FACILITATE whole-system transformation in the short term—all issues and people at once. The social innovations make this possible. Please help!
- Donate to the Center for Wise Democracy! ... All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501-c3 organization.
- Contribute your labor ... for a better web site, editing, organizing, etc.
- Learn about these ideas and tell others ... e.g. Attend a seminar on Dynamic Facilitation and the Wisdom Council
- Help organize a Seminar / Wisdom Council Process in your area
- Shop online through "Giving Assistant" ... and ... Smile.Amazon.com (specify the Center for Wise Democracy)