Who can use this?
Leaders and change agents in various fields can use these new social innovations to open new doors of possibility in many different areas including:
- government ... to engage and involve citizens, transcend partisanship, build the spirit of community, and make thoughtful new policy.
- communities ... to initiate deep change with or without government support.
- organizations ... to involve employees and stimulate new levels of quality and innovation.
- conferences ... to upgrade conferences by involving all participants in meaningful conversations that get somewhere.
- society ... to help activists and leaders facilitate real change affecting the deepest layers of our socio-political-economic system.