For seekers of a workable global society ...
How well do you think our current socio-political-economic system is doing? Does it ...
- Provide adequate food, clothing, shelter and healthcare for all?
- Distribute wealth?
- Help us achieve peace … vs. war?
- Help us responsibly manage our planet's resources?
- Employ the gifts of people in jobs?
- Promote individual freedom?
- Facilitate us to make wise collective choices?
- Involve all of us?
- Promote spirituality, community, and human values?
Despite a failing grade on many of these issues people usually assume our system is the best that's possible. Or they assume nothing can be done and put the issue out of mind. But some of us recognize that our current system, based on competition, is becoming less workable every day. Our system itself is not sustainable. The Wise Democracy Strategy is a risk free(!) way to transform our system to Wise Democracy, where our collective stupidity becomes collective wisdom. The strategy is simple … to just add an inclusive, thoughtful conversation to what we already have. The benefits are immense!
See How to Save the World … Fast and Easy
Also you might examine:
1) The interview with Jim Rough by Nicholas Beecroft on "Exploring the Future of Western Civilization", June 27, 2012
- 2) The AUDIO interview of Jim Rough, "Wisdom of the Circle," by Jarett Sanchez on from The Next Step podcast, Oct 27, 2009.
- Be a supporter. Donate to the Center for Wise Democracy! ... All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501-c3 organization.